Welcome to Swan boutique .The Swan boutique Website is owned and operated by Swan boutique Enterprise (herein for brevity referred to as “Swan boutique”). By using or registering for swantheboutique.com, users and the entities or persons they represent (“User” or “Users”) agree to be legally bound and abide by the terms, conditions, and notices set forth or referenced herein and any other condition displayed on any of the pages of the Swan boutique Website (collectively, the “Terms”). Swan boutique reserves the right to change, alter, modify, amend these Terms, from time to time, at its sole discretion without serving any notice to you (“Modifications”). The amended terms and conditions shall override the Terms to extent any such amended term is inconsistent or repugnant to these Terms and all Users shall be bound by such amended Terms. You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time at our website. Your continued use of the Swan boutique Website following the posting of any Modifications constitutes acceptance of the same. If you do not agree to these Terms, as amended from time to time, please do not access or avail of the Services provided or use the Swan boutique Website. The use of the term Representatives shall include Swan boutique’s employees, sponsors, directors, officers, shareholders, representatives, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, consultants and advisors).
You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of sections/pages of the Swan boutique Website for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify, hack, tamper with, damage the contents in any manner or otherwise distribute the information, data, software, photographs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, and other material on the Swan boutique Website (collectively “Content”) for any purpose other than to review product and promotional information, or to purchase product for your personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Swan boutique to do so. Except as expressly authorized by the Swan boutique Website, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such Content. Notwithstanding the above, if no specific restrictions are displayed, you may make copies of selected portions of the Content, provided that the copies are made only for your personal, non-commercial use and provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices relating to the same. You agree that you shall not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute for commercial purposes any materials or design, text or graphics or Content on the Swan boutique Website and further you agree that you shall not reproduce or transmit the same, in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical or otherwise, including by photocopying, facsimile transmission, recording, re-keying or using any information storage and retrieval system without the express written permission of Swan boutique. Permission may be granted only at the sole discretion of Swan boutique.
In consideration of your use of on line information resources, products, web directory(ies), index(es), general materials and data, including, but not limited to, search services, suggestions and other content (including third party information, products, materials and content) (collectively, all the services provided to you the User, from time to time whether online or offline referred to as the “Services”), you represent that you are a holder of credit card/debit card or such facilities provided by banks and undertake and agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Swan boutique Website’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”) and (ii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or swantheboutique.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, swantheboutique.com has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof). “
Member Account, Password and Security
You will receive a password and account information upon registering with us, and you agree that with respect to your account and password that you: are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You will immediately notify the Swan boutique Website of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security; and shall be fully liable for all use of your account, including any unauthorized use of your account by any third party including the content of your transmissions through the Swan boutique Website. Agree that you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account and will ensure that you diligently exit from your account at the end of each session. Swan boutique will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any misuse of your password by any person due to any reason whatsoever. Please understand and acknowledge that Swan boutique cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
Access and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Swan boutique Website are restricted to authorized Users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Swan boutique Website shall be liable to criminal action and/or such other action as per applicable laws.
In preparing the Swan boutique Website, we have endeavored to offer current, correct and clearly expressed information. However, since inadvertent errors of omission and commission can and do occur and since relevant laws and regulations often change, the Content and provision of Services may be neither current nor accurate. Further, the Content and information contained on the Swan boutique Website is intended to provide general guidance on matters of interest. Nothing on the Swan boutique Website constitutes professional advice, nor does any information on this Swan boutique Website constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the issues discussed.
ALL CONTENT AND THE SERVICES INCLUDED AT OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE Swan boutique WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS FOR YOUR USE. THE CONTENT AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Swan boutique, DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT OR ANY SERVICE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE Swan boutique WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK.
The User agrees that he / she must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. Swan boutique shall not be liable for any decision made or action taken by the User or others based upon reliance on information or materials obtained through use of the Service. We take cognizance of the fact that the User is acting in his or her own best interest and transacting at his or her own risk. Prior to the execution of any transactions the User should make himself / herself aware of all the terms and conditions governing the transaction.
We try best to describe the item as is. However, due to digital image capture effects, there is a slight possibility that colors and texture may look different. Please ask any questions before making any purchase.
Limitation of Liability
All transactions on the Swan boutique Website, monetary and otherwise, are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-reversible, save and except in the event of proven gross negligence on the part of Swan boutique or its representatives, in which event the User agrees that the User shall only be entitled to a refund of the amount actually paid by the User and actually received by Swan boutique, excluding the courier charges, with respect to the purchase of product/ purchase of virtual cards / gift voucher amounts / whether through the use of virtual card, credit card charge, card debit card, smart card or cash, which amount shall constitute liquidated damages. Swan boutique or its Representatives shall not be liable for refund of any amount paid for purchasing product on line or availing any other Services on the Swan boutique Website, save and except in the event of proven gross negligence on the part of Swan boutique or its Representatives, then Swan boutique or its Representatives, as the case may be, shall pay liquidated damages amounting to the actual amount paid by the User and actually received by Swan boutique with respect to the purchase of product/ updates of member accounts/ purchase of virtual cards / gift voucher amounts / whether through the use of virtual card, credit card charge, card debit card, smart card or cash, which amount shall constitute liquidated damages, the same will not include the courier charges.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Swan boutique OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE Swan boutique WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF Swan boutique HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, Swan boutique LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT OF THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID FOR BY ANY USER WHILE AVAILING ANY OF THE SERVICES ON THE Swan boutique WEBSITE.
Instructions & Information
• Please use the online order form to place your orders. We take best of our efforts to deliver on the dates mentioned by you.
• Please use the “Address Details” & “Payment” which appears on the page where you will give all your shipping & payment details.
• Lead time for Delivery is 6-8 Days, except for special items, unless mentioned separately.
Execution of online order(s) received is subject to acceptance of following terms and conditions:
• swantheboutique.com reserves the right to accept or reject the order at its’ sole discretion. Once your “order” is accepted, the acceptance will constitute a binding contract between the user and swantheboutique.com
• Orders once placed cannot be cancelled. Orders will have to be placed at least 2 days in advance before the expected date of delivery.
• Refund for payment due to any cancellation of order(s) will not be made.
• The charges quoted are inclusive of delivery, packing and forwarding but not inclusive of taxes and levies there on, if applicable.
• swantheboutique.com reserves the right to increase, decrease, alter, change the prices of the products/items on online sale.
• If you choose Credit Card as the mode of payment, your name as purchaser should be the same as mentioned on your Credit Card being used for making payment for the purchases.
• The postal address (es) at which delivery/ries of a product(s) is/are expected should be correct, complete and includes landmarks if possible.
• Address (es) containing only or with PO Box (es) number(s) is not acceptable.
• swantheboutique.com neither warranties nor guarantees delivery/ries of the product(s).
• swantheboutique.com is not liable for any damages due wrong deliveries on account of incorrect name(s), address (es).
• Acknowledgement given through writing name or signature or a stamp or a combination of any of the stated above on the slip provided by the Courier Service towards receipt of a package to the person delivering the package shall remain the conclusive proof of acceptance of the package through courier. Email replies will be sent to the user as proof of delivery.
• swantheboutique.com is not liable to pay any damages due to non-delivery on account of non-availability of the receiver.
• swantheboutique.com will makes all attempts to deliver ordered item/product on the desired/expected dates. In case of a national holiday or a government holiday, the delivery will be made on the day following the holidays. Any delay in delivery will not entitle the user/receiver to any damages or compensation.
• swantheboutique.com is not liable for any damage(s) in case of deterioration in the quality of the perishable items/products due to delays.
• swantheboutique.com nor the is not liable for any damages(s) neither to the user nor to the receiver due wear & tear, breakage, defacing of the product or package during the transit.
• swantheboutique.com reserves the right to alter, append, amend, change and revise any of the terms & conditions or a part thereof state herein above at any point of time.
• The above terms & conditions and disputes arising there from shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of India and subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts at Bangalore alone.
• The user agrees that swantheboutique.com will not be liable for any default, delay or lapse occurring due to reasons of force majeure including war, risk, strike, theft, tempest, terrorist strikes, change of law or any act of God.
We ask our customers to supply personal data when placing an order, such as name, address and E-mail address. We use this data only for the purpose of filling an order, or communicating with the customer or supplier about the status of an order. We will not distribute or sell customer information to any third party, or use information for any other purpose other than what is required to perform our services. swantheboutique.com agrees to keep and procure to be kept secret and confidential any and all written and/or oral information of any kind including that relating to the of the order through any conversation, meeting, discussion, and to disclose the same only to those of its officers, employees, agents, contractors or subcontractors on a need-to-know basis and only to the extent necessary for each of them to perform such service obligations. swantheboutique.com is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users’ personal data.
Copyright © 2013 – 2016 swantheboutique.com The graphics and content on this site are the copyright work of swantheboutique.com and contain proprietary trademarks and trade names of the Company. swantheboutique.com hereby authorizes copying of documents for non-commercial use or for educational research only. This copyright notice must appear on every such copy. No right or license is granted under any copyright, patent or trademark of swantheboutique.com to any other party
In consideration of your use of the Swan boutique Website you agree and undertake to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Swan boutique and its Representatives from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your use or misuse of the Swan boutique Website. Swan boutique or its Representatives reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with Swan boutique in asserting any available defenses.